Monday, January 9, 2012

BP #2 - Taking advantage of someone


Around the world there are many people here who take any kind of advantage. Many years ago, I took advantage with my family by working on fabric embroidery work. When I was 14 year old my grandmother prefers to work with her. I really didn’t know how to do that work instead I was agreeing with her. One day she said I need to do some motels stone work. At the beginning I was bit scared because it’s really new for me to do these work. When I was working on bridal dresses.Neverthless, before few weeks my grandmother didn’t like my work but I was still practice to follow her. Every day I went to school and come back to help my grandmother. When I was working with her furthermore I was thinking about her. Why she gave me that boring work in fact I didn’t have any interest those types of things. However, I was working with her and after few months later my worked had been improved. She was appreciating my work and I had able to do all of work with her. She got new contract from her boss and I also helped with her. Several months before I really need a good job. I didn’t find any job than my friend gave me a suggestion to do that work because she knew I had to know that work. When I was starting to work on embroidery to make a bridal dresses. I earned good money from doing that work. When I was working on the fabric I am remind my grandmother how she give me really great experience. Although, I didn’t want to do those work with her but when I work I got the idea how to do the work. Moreover, it was fabulous experience for me and sometime people don’t like to do something else. But when they do it would increase their interpersonal skills. From that advantage in my life it’s very meaning full for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment