Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BP #4 - Going Green

1People always concern to use benevolent food system, enhance the majority of people use animals products, which is not more health for them. Usually, people getting fat and it is problem for their health. Indeed, the animal’s product using in our entire society people should use in different ways. Also people increases their huge of bussineses, yet people make many viable businesses from those waves.
2 I don’t have any idea about using the using the carbon foot, as people should saving money to start their new business and any green form. It would be sustainable impact on food nutrition system. I personally perused for people are bring they own shopping bags to reduce the carbon foot print.  Although some time is problem for people to bring their own bags.
3 I have access to store with organic food such as, there are many countries here they consist to use organic food. Fortunately people also curious about their health nutrients and they want to use organic food vegetable, fruits and getting a lot of vitamins by using the vegetable. Unless people use the organic food they saving their lives from different serious disease and people live long.
4 I think the agriculture green houses it is more helpful for our lives people should struggling to open the new agriculture system and food sustainability. They must organize the new green houses and farms to saving the community lives. In my live I haven’t use any green house farm but I would consider to use green house and organic food. It is a very superficial system for lower income people they saving money and getting a lot of benefits from opening a green house.

10 comments:

  1. Wow i really like the way you respond to each one of the questions. Eventually i clash with the fact that Using Green Houses, because it often gets a bad rap because of its association with global warming. However, i support you with the idea of having farms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the requirement you answered correctly. I agree with your comments about benevolent food system, organic food and green houses, but not with the idea of carbon foot print. I think we have so many things to reduce our carbon footprint not only the reused bags or other staff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what should they do, other then Using Green Houses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you understand what i said on the top of the paragraph. I think you should read again and you get a lot of information about that topic what should they do.

      Delete
    2. Together with your comments above, this constitutes a good comment!

      Delete
  5. Nice points. I agree with you that people need to try to save the environment & reduce their carbon footprints in many ways, including using their own shopping bags. I always carry one with me!

    Have you visited any greenhouses, rooftop gardens, or public gardens in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never visited any roof top garden in United States. But I visited a lot of roof top gardens in my country. I would like to visit some of them in United States.

      Delete